A month ago I decided to arrange a party, you know just for fun. I bought an arena in the Usa and renovated the whole thing. I took away all the chairs and created a dance floor, or techniqually the firm that I hired created a dance floor. They also built a bar (non alcoholic of course), called Beyonce and OneRebublic and asked them to come, which, of course, they did. Beyonce didn't want to come at first, you know she's on a break and all that but when she heard it was my party she changed her mind immediately.
For dinner there was a sideboard, all great food. I invited all my friends and then I sold tickets too. Actually I ended up making so much money that the whole party didn't cost me more than about 1000kr, which my dad paid. The party was a blast and I'm thinking about doing something like that again.
Prenumerera på:
Kommentarer till inlägget (Atom)
How about arranging my next party? You seem to know the right people.
SvaraRaderaGood word knowledge and fluency!
NB hole = hål; whole=hela
Write the word which ten times!!!
Cool you got 2 artists and bands at your party, I only got one.
SvaraRaderaSeems fun! I would like to come!
SvaraRaderaAre they your favorite band/singer? Aren't they really expensive? Or maybe it doesn't matter when daddy pays :P