fredag 12 mars 2010

My awesome family

I have a big family, one brother and three sisters. My parents are divorced but that's a good thing! I mean I get twice as much of everything, I get to have two birthdays and two Christmases. And I get to travell a lot.

My dad lives in a big house in the country with his new wife Lotta and their new children, Noa, Anna and Saga. Me and my older sister live there every other weekend. My dad's a doctor and Lotta is a nurse, they save lives all the time! It's beautiful there, especially in the summer, fields all over, some for growing and some for horses. Dad says that I can get my own horse whenever I want, but I don't have time for one.

My brother's six and he's very bright and cute. He very popular and has tons of friends. And my my two half sisters are probably the cutest ever. Everyone in my family speaks English, Swedish and Spanish fluently, except for my mom, she doesn't speak Spanish but she speaks German instead. My older sister and I speak German to.

My mom is an economic history professor. I don't want to brag or anything but she's kind of famous. We live in the city of Lund in a big and beautiful apartment with a big balcony. Our dog, Disa, has won like a hundred different prices... Me and Lovisa (my older sister) are practically professional footballers, I mean I'm getting this award on Sunday, for being the best footballer ever in LBK. And Lovisa got the same award but in her club. Again, not because I want to brag or anything...

1 kommentar:

  1. Interesting since you give many personal comments!

    Good word knowledge and fluency!

    Words for nationality, languages and weekdays are spelt with capital letters in English.

    SvaraRadera