fredag 9 april 2010

My unbelievably awesome clothes

Yesterday I bought this awesome jacket, it's blue, green and pink. It's the jacket to have right now, but you know not everybody can afford it... Beacuse it's very expensive. I mean really, really expensive. You understood that it's expensive right? But you know what they say, if you're not in you're out. Or at least I think you say that. I say it anyways. All colurful clothes are in, the more expensive the better. Bright colurs make you happy!

Right now I'm listening to "Disney music" it's the new cool thing. You know music from the Lion King, Aladin and movies like that. I love them! They make you feel like you're a child again and all these memories come rushing back to you. There is this awesome guy on Youtube that sings "A whole new world" from Aladin in both a man's and a woman's vocie. And he sings well too, it really sounds like it's a girl singing.

Before you had to be so skinny that all your bones showed but that's so last year! Now you have to be fat! Eat as much as you can. Burgers, ice-cream, and other unhealthy snacks have never been more popular. If you feel like you can't eat any more just take a break and after an hour or so i promise you that you will be able to eat again.
That's it for me! Bye

1 kommentar:

  1. I especially like your last piece of advice; eat and be"in".

    Well written!

    SvaraRadera